December...



Immediately after returning from Thanksgiving, the fiance and I began preparing for Christmas. We dragged our six foot tall fake tree down the street from our parking space and up the stairs to the apartment. I couldn't wait to decorate it.

My partner in crime helped me set it up, put the lights on, and place some of the ornaments on the tree. We listened to some Christmas songs from the IPod while we were decorating. My favorite part of the Christmas season is taking each ornament out and remembering how we obtained it. This year, I have made it a point to collect ornaments from the different places that we have visited. I was so excited to put the Montauk ornament on the tree that we got the weekend we got engaged.

When I was student teaching, one of my cooperating teachers gave me this standing bear that is all decorated for Christmas. I FINALLY got to put him out in my own HOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment