17 days!

Yesterday, we met with our new DJ. He reminds me of Danny DeVito in Twins. He seems really nice. He also seems like he understands what we are looking for. The pianist called today. He LOVES Broadway! Dave and i told him to simply have a good time with it play what he likes. (Of course, we gave both the DJ and the pianist some suggestions...)

Today, we went to Oyster Bay Town Hall to get our Marriage License. It went smoothly and we have the license. In the process of getting the license we learned that the church has lost my Baptismal Certificate. (If you know what I went through to get it to begin with, you understand how frustrating this is.) So, I called the church where I was baptized to obtain a new one. Hopefully it will be here in a few days.

This morning was particularly nice because we got to spend some time together. We even had down time to relax and enjoy some breakfast together. It was nice to spend the morning together. I can't wait until the honeymoon when we have a few days to relax.

Each day that goes by makes it more and more real.

This afternoon, I got to spend the day with my friend Donna and my flower girl Olivia. We had a good time talking over wedding details and making the lighthouse to hold the cards. I can't wait to see the finished product.

On Saturday, we will be meeting with the priest to go over the liturgy.

No comments:

Post a Comment