Saturday of Labor Day Weekend

It is a wonderful feeling to know that I have three whole days off before going back to work on Tuesday. This morning the hubby and I gave the apartment a much needed scrubbing. One of the reasons for this was the apartment was finally cool! Hurricane Earl blew by last night leaving us with some nice weather. It is such a relief.

On another note, I love taking pictures. I finally entered a photo contest today that I found on another blog. I am interested to see what happens.

2 comments:

  1. Hurricane Earl blew past here too. Glad to see him go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello there! I live in Astoria too, and think it's one of the greatest places ever. Just took a walk down Steinway and over to Ditmars. Hope you're loving the hood; if I'm reading correctly you haven't been in Astoria too long?

    ReplyDelete