Tuesday

Attempt#1 at seeing the boys soccer team play failed because the other team never showed up. I figured after five years of being at this school I should see the soccer team. Their home games are played at a field that it kind of like the secret garden. The directions are: leave school; go to the teacherage; go to the light; turn left; go to the where one of the board member's is the pastor; keep going; go over the railroad tracks/bridge; on your right you will see a fence; go through the fence; keep walking down the stairs; there is the field. Needless to say, I have never had the guts to actually figure out how to get there. I got very lucky and found the coach's car and followed him to the field. It's not all that far from school. Hopefully, the next time they play there I'll be able to make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment