Creative Crafting


My mother in law is very creative. She sews. She makes wreaths and centerpieces. Recently, she made two centerpieces using my favorite things: seashells. The one centerpiece is Fall themed with a scarecrow and various colored leaves sitting in a wagon. The wagon has clam shells on it and a starfish worked into the leaves. Mom T also made us some wall hangings for Christmas time so, we'll be all set when the winter finally rolls around.

One of the other things that Mom T is really good at is sewing. She's made us our curtains in our living room, tablecloths, table runners, and blankets. After spending a weekend with her a few years ago, I learned how to use a sewing machine. I can sew basic things but, nothing like she does. Her latest creation is quilted bags, just like Vera Bradley! She made me a wonderful make up bag with purple quilted fabric. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment