We've fallen off the face of the earth into a Christmas Wonderland!

The hubby and I have been turning the apartment into a Christmas Wonderland. On Thursday, we are hosting a co-ed cookie exchange with a bunch of friends from my job. I can't wait to have everyone over to see the pretty decorations. I'm hoping I have enough room for all of our friends!

Today, the hubby and I went to see A Christmas Carol at Pace University. It was a nice way to spend a Saturday without being part of the craziness that can be Christmas in NYC. While we were out and about, we saw several people who were participating in Santacom,which is a bar crawl with people dressed up as Santa and other Christmas related things. We also saw a bunch of kids from the hubby's high school in MD. It is amazing what a small world it is.

Hopefully, I'll be able to post pics of the apartment soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment