On Saturday, January 22nd



One of my favorite movies is Happy Feet therefore making one of my favorite animals penguins! I have several little stuffed animal penguins that reside between our apartment in Astoria and my classroom in Maspeth. In fact, for my birthday one year, the hubby bought me the Build-A-Bear Mumble.

On Saturday, we went to the first winter film festival at Bryant Park. We brought our blankets and got two chairs and a table where the Christmas Tree used to be, at the far end of the skating rink. We got to watch the movie for FREE and watch the skaters. While this was an interesting experience it was rather chilly since we are having some record breaking cold. The hubby and I didn't make it to the end of the movie since various extremities were going numb. Instead, we headed home and ordered in some tasty Mexican food from one of our favorite restaurants. Remarkably, the whole ordering and eating process took 45 min.! I guess we were hungrier than we thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment