Snowbabies on a Snow Day!

I've been reading this blog Between Naps on the Porch for quite awhile and I LOVE Tablescape Thursdays. Since I happen to be off today, I decided to give it a whirl. After posting at Between Naps on the Porch, I heard about Masterpiece Monday at Boogieboard Cottage. So, this tablescape is also posted there.
Boogieboard Cottage


Our Christmas Tree was in the space where this table is so it's refreshing to have something new to look at.
I have quite a large collection of Snowbabies that I decided to use to decorate the table since we are living in a Winter Wonderland.
Many of the other tablescapes had bits of Valentine's day thrown in so, I decided to use my red plates that I got just before Christmas and the lovely Lenox napkins we got as a wedding gift.
The candles looks so warm and inviting in this horribly cold weather. Hopefully, Spring will be on it's way soon enough.




I had lots of fun putting this table together. It felt a lot like a little girl playing house. Hopefully, the hubby and I will get to put this lovely table to use over the weekend.



7 comments:

  1. How sweet your table for two. My daughter collects snowbabies too. They are so cute. She keeps them out all year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very pretty table scape! I would like to invite you to link this up to my new link party, Masterpiece Monday, at Boogieboard Cottage. The link will be up all week. Take care, Mary :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red and white plates, nice and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful plates...I can envision them in tablescapes for all four seasons. Thank you for sharing your charming design. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful tablescape. I love snowbabies and have quite a collection. Thanks for sharing. ~~Sherry~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dishes with the cool red swirls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a follower now :) Your tablscape looks awesome.

    Btw, do you want to gain more blog followers? Then come on and join my "Swap Followings" Linky Party. This is an excellent opportunity for every blogger to meet other bloggers, follow them, and be followed in return. How does this work? Just simply "swap your following" which goes like this, "I follow your blog so please follow mine." All you have to do is create a post about the party, include the party button, follow 2 or more bloggers then leave them comments so they can follow you back.

    Come join us now at http://www.homemakeronadime.com/2011/01/swap-followings-linky-party-013111.html

    Bring your best virtual smile, be prepared to meet great bloggers, and see you there! :)

    ReplyDelete