Well, it's been a week.

So, I've recovered from my cold except for this nasty cough that doesn't seem to want to go away.

Today has been pretty stinky. Dave thought his wallet was stolen on the train but, the good news is I found it at home. The bad news is the Blueberry had to be towed to a service station today since it wouldn't start. Of course, it wouldn't be the battery (because that would be easy to fix). The car just won't turn over. Hopefully, it will be fixed soon without much expense to us.

So far, I've been waiting about 1 1/2 hours for a tow truck...

I was supposed to be going to get my bridesmaid dress for Sara and Matt's wedding today. Unfortunately, that is going to have to wait for another day.

My Algebra students took their midterm today. I felt that I wrote a very fair test. It wasn't tricky. We reviewed every piece of it for the last week and a half. Most of the students finished quickly. The scores came out to an almost perfect bell curve. Many of the students will be happy with their grade. Hopefully, this will encourage ALL OF THEM to put forth their best effort next semester.

Back to waiting for the tow truck...

No comments:

Post a Comment