Busy, Busy, Busy

So the last few weeks have been very busy for one reason or another. Started my new job. It's going fairly well so far. I am learning a new practice area and I work with some nice folks. Here's to a (hopefully) long tenure there.

The wife has been visiting her father in the hospital as he improves. Between her trips there and my trips to court, we have both been very exhausted lately. Today we got to see her brothers, as they came up to visit their Dad for the weekend.

Tomorrow is the Super Bowl! I guess I've lost track of time, but it's already been 10 years since Baltimore last appeared (and won) the big game. I remember having a homework assignment that I needed to finish for that Monday (naturally!), so I spent most of the evening running up and down the stairs in my parents' house, trying to catch bits and pieces of the game. I even had a radio tuned to the game so I could follow along.

The Ravens usually get to the playoffs, and usually lose to the Steelers...so I will probably be cheering for the Packers tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment