DAD UPDATE

It is almost midnight. My brother, my mother and I are home from the hospital. Dad came through surgery. They were able to clean up the infection, as best they could. Hopefully, this is the beginning of a long road to recovery. We will know more about how the surgery went tomorrow when the doctor comes back to evaluate him. Here's hoping and praying that no more surgery is needed!

At the moment I'm trying to decide whether I am going to try to go to work tomorrow. Unfortunately, the commute is long (from LI) and I am quite tired. We outlasted one shift of nurses and doctors. I know that if I go to work my students will help distract me from everything that is going on but, I also know that I would like to be with my dad tomorrow.

I guess I'll see how the ice is tomorrow morning. Sleep well alll!

No comments:

Post a Comment