Our Frist Married Valentine's Day


We are having a very low key Valentine's Day. We both just want to spend some time together at home. We have been so busy lately that we haven't been home as much as we would like.

It is interesting to see the difference in this Valentine's Day as opposed to those in the past. But, I think that my friend Sara said it best: "Love shouldn't be demonstrated on just one day with material possessions but in one's thoughts, words, and deeds throughout the year. For those gifts that have been given to me both physically and spiritually, I am very thankful and blessed. I am especially blessed because [my husband] is in my life and who never fails day after day to demonstrate his love to me. ♥"

It was wonderful to celebrate our love today but, truly everyday we celebrate our love and our life together. In three days, we will be married seven months! It is hard to believe how quickly time goes when you are happy. I am so lucky to have found my hubby during our Freshmen Retreat at the University of Scranton. I never in a million years thought that I would leave NY and find my husband in North Eastern PA!

Hope you all are spending your day with those you love!


No comments:

Post a Comment