Busy, busy bee!


You would never know that I was "on vacation" for the summer. I certainly seem to be keeping myself busy in which is no surprise to those of you who know me. Three summers ago I was writing my master's thesis. Two summers ago we got engaged and wedding planning commenced. Last summer I was preparing for the wedding. This summer seems to be filled with catching up friends, writing curricula for the new middle school opening in the fall, and getting ready for my dear friends' wedding in California.

This weekend we will be having a going away party for my brother leaving for Rome for two years. My in-laws will be coming to stay so they can attend the party. Next weekend we will celebrate our one year wedding anniversary. On the 20th I leave for California!

The good news is I picked up my bridesmaid dress today and my shoes are already in Cali. It is a little insane how quickly the summer goes when you are a busy, busy bee!

No comments:

Post a Comment