Prayers...

Please pray for a dear friend of ours who begins her first round of chemotherapy today. 


May God heal her,
body and soul.

May her pain cease,
May her strength increase,
May her fears be released,
May blessings, love,and joy surround her.

Amen.





When I asked her what we (her friends and community) can do for her, her response was pray, cook, clean, and take me to broadway shows. So, I'm on top of the praying thing. I'm working on the cooking thing. Anyone have any recipes they can share?

As each one has received a gift, use it to serve one another as good stewards of God’s varied grace.
1 Peter 4:10

1 comment:

  1. My grandpa has been doing chemo treatments for nearly a year now. It's so tough, but having help from family and friends with the everyday tasks he can no longer do himself has really helped. It's very good of you to do that for your friend! I'll pray for her.

    Thanks for your comment. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who gets overwhelmed and immobilized when there is so much to do. I feel like I've used most of the storage space we have, except we only have one bin under our bed and we probably can put at least one more.

    I noticed from your ticker that we were married on the same day (July 17, 2010, right?). How cool!

    ReplyDelete