7 Quick Takes Friday

1. Christmas was wonderful. We spend Christmas Eve with the hubby's parents and aunts. We attended Mass at St. Mary's Church in MD. Christmas Day was spent with my family. It even included the best Christmas gift, my brother being home from Italy. It was wonderful to have the whole entire family together. On the day after Christmas, my cousins came to celebrate with us. It was wonderful to watch Siena (almost 2 yrs old) play in the family room and bang on the piano. I can't wait to see what next year with bring with two new additions to the clan. (No, I'm not having twins. My cousin is due during the next couple of weeks and I'm due in May.) 

2. Christmas break is wonderful because I have gotten to spend time with my high school friends that I haven't seen this much in a long time. It's a bit sad that our break will be coming to an end but, I'm sure we'll all see each other in the Spring. 

3. I had a doctor's appointment on Tuesday. All is well and the baby's heartbeat is nice and strong. 

4. Our 20 week ultrasound in on January 3rd. It will be lots of fun to see our little one and hopefully find out the gender at that time. Stay tuned for an update!

5. My mom and I went to start the Baby Registry at Buy Buy Baby and at Babies R Us. It was nice to spend this time with my mom. It helped to go while everyone was at work so I wouldn't be so overwhelmed. Any suggestions on what I should register for (or not register for) would be greatly appreciated! 

6. We received a sample newborn diaper in one of our gift bags from the registries. I can't believe how small it is. The hubby has never changed a diaper before so I might let him practice with that. I need to find a baby doll now! (Or perhaps one of my friends might let us practice on her baby.) 

7. I've had lots of fun beginning to plan for the arrival of our little one. I can't wait to see what the next few months have in store! 

No comments:

Post a Comment