7 Quick Takes

-1-
Charlie had his two month appointment this week! 
He celebrated his birthday on Sunday! 
-2-
We made it through another batch of crazy storms! I wrote a post on emergency preparedness with an infant. Any other suggestions? Feel free to let me know! 
-3-
I've started making a page of posts on things we've learned as new parents. Feel free to check them out! 
-4-
We are starting to prepare for Charlie's Baptism! I can't wait! We are keeping the Baptism as a family event due to some of the unique situations we have going on right now. It is wonderful how many people would like to come and celebrate Charlie's entrance into the Catholic church but, unfortunately this is the way it has to be for now. He will be Baptized by a family friend who was ordained a few months ago during a private Mass. 
Do any of you have unique Baptismal traditions? 
-5-
I'm looking for part time, creative employment ideas. I hope to be able to work from home. But, if you all have any ideas, please let me know! I'm open to just about anything. My hope is to get away from the education field and get the creative juices flowing but, I also need to be realistic! 
-6-
We are waiting on our first cloth diapers for Charlie! I can't wait to see how it works out!
-7-
I've been thinking a lot about the phrase "Justice with Mercy". As you may or may not know, a dear friend of mine was killed by a hit and run driver. She would have asked for the driver to be punished but shown Mercy as well. I'm fine with the justice part but, I'm struggling with the "Mercy" part. 
What do you think the phrase "Justice with Mercy" means? 
Comment below! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey! - just came across your blog form the blog hop and excited to be your newest follower!

    Love,
    Elisabeth
    lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete