Cookie Bottom Brownies

My dear friend from work used to make us these brownies when things were particularly stressful. I know she made them for the first day of work this year so, I decided I would make some too as a Bon Voyage dessert for our special visitor! They are so yummy! The only difference in the way I did them was I put the cookie dough on the bottom. Generally, I do not ice the brownies because they are so rich to begin with however, if you'd like more deliciousness by all means add chocolate icing or chocolate ganache!

Ingredients:
 1 tube of chocolate chip cookie batter
 1 box of brownies
 13 x 9 Pan Nonstick
 Cooking Spray

 Procedure: Spray your pan. Preheat your oven to 350. Spread the cookie batter in the bottom of the pan. Prepare the brownies according to the box. Bake for approximately 28 - 31 minutes. (My oven it is more like 31 min than 28 min.) Cool and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment