7 Quick Takes


-1-
Where did this week go?  I feel like I just wrote one of these.
-2-
Charlie and I went to Play Hooray at one of the local libraries today. There were a few more babies his age and one mama that I was friendly with in high school. Both Charlie and I enjoyed our time at the library.
-3-
I'm psyched to go to the East End GreenFest (possibly) this weekend. I'm thinking that if we don't make it I might attempt to go on Monday.
-4-
I found a mom's group of women who support/are interested in babywearing. One of them even cloth diapers. We have a meetup scheduled for Oct 3. Hopefully, I"ll let to know some other local moms.
-5-
Where did Fall go? It was so nice and crisp on Monday now, it is almost 80. Really??? It's September!
-6-
The only reason I am bummed about the warm weather is because the beach is pretty much off limits due to the insane amount of bees. I tried to take Charlie for a walk yesterday and there were gazillions of bees.
-7-
Speaking of bugs, there are some crazy big bugs around here. I think we might try to brave them and head to Planting Fields tonight for Family night. We'll see how brave I am at 6:30.

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous at how many great places you go to! I still have never been to Planting Fields! It's on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, dear.

    My poor kids have never been to the library.

    You've inspired me!!

    ReplyDelete