7 Quick Takes


-1-
We might be turning a corner with regard to the little guys sleeping. He woke up three times in twelve hours... NOT BAD! 

-2-
As usual, the meal plan didn't exactly go as planned. 

-3-
Wednesday's dinner was super easy, quick, and tasty! I didn't even have to go out to the market to get ingredients. This all occurred because I defrosted the wrong meat on Monday night. 

-4-
Thursday's dinner was baked ziti and chicken parmesan. Mmm...comfort food. Why comfort food? Well, the hair salon turned my mother's hair blue. Needless to say, she needed a little comforting (and a large glass of white wine) after the whole ordeal. In case you were wondering, her hair is back to a normal color. 

-5-
Since we went apple picking last weekend, we have tons of apples to use. This is what is in the oven right now. I can't believe how easy it was to make!! 

-6-
I never thought I'd be the mom that had to crawl away from her son's crib but, I am. He will fall asleep on his own without nursing. However, I have to stand there. When he notices I'm gone, he wakes up. Therefore, in order to type this post, I just crawled out of his room. I feel like a special agent. 

-7-
One of my college roommates send this to me this morning. I LOVE IT! (Of course, Charlie and I clicked our heels together after reading it and went to the beach!)

No comments:

Post a Comment