Tasty, Easy, Quick Recipes From This Week

Inevitably when I don't plan what I'm going to cook I end up picking random recipes that are the result of a Google search. Most recently, Martha Stewart has come to my rescue on two separate occasions. Love how practical her recipes are to make at home without any crazy amount of culinary ability. (Some of the stuff on foodnetwork.com is way too hard and too time consuming.)

Today, I needed to make something "kidney friendly" so, I decided on chicken, spinach, and mushroom penne from sparkpeople.com! I omitted the penne in favor polenta. (I think we eat too much pasta.) We had some instant polenta in the cupboard so, it cooked up nice and quick. It came out great! I was quick, easy, and we had all of the ingredients in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment