Whole Wheat Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

Earlier this week, I was looking for a way to spice up breakfast. (I was bored with cereal.) I remembered Stacy at Catholic & Crunchy had mentioned she was in a similar place a couple of weeks ago. She suggested a this wonderful, easy, and tasty recipe from 100 Days of Real Food.



As per Stacy's suggestions, I only used one egg and the entire 15 oz. can of pumpkin. Instead of chocolate chips, I chopped up a Hershey's bar because what isn't better with chocolate? Since I was making these as a breakfast food, I didn't ice them but, they would make a hearty, filling dessert for your little trick or treaters! My husband was shocked at how filling these muffins were. I found that they kept the "breast feeding hunger" at bay until a reasonable lunch time.


No comments:

Post a Comment