Hurricane Sandy and Nor'easter Athena - As seen by Charlie



When the power went out, it got really cold. 

Mommy kept me bundled up!

When the power came on, we went to vote. Do you like my new vest?
After the Hurricane, came the nor'easter

I got to see snow for the first time.

When Daddy came home, we went outside.




Mom let me bring some snow inside to play with. 

It was really cold. I didn't like it very much.


The next day, Daddy got out of work early so, we went outside to play.






We made my first snowman!






I really like my snowman.


Mommy, my snowman, and ME!






3 comments:

  1. His little bear outfit is incredibly cute! I hope the three of you are doing okay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like your making the best of a bad situation (no power)! Your little guy in all those pictures is adorable. I hope the power is back on/coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fortunately, Charlie will never remember 'roughing-it' without electricity! We live in Connecticut and got lucky where I live, but the shoreline residents didn't fare quite as well.

    I found you by way of Bloggy Moms and would like to invite you to join me at the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week if you can make it. http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/11/clever-chicks-blog-hop-7-country-craft.html

    I hope to see you there!
    Cheers!
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete