Wonderful Food Wednesday

A few weeks ago, Stacy @ Catholic and Crunchy, introduced me to 100 Days of Real Food. I am absolutely loving this website because it only has recipes that include real ingredients. Tonight, I took advantage of the hubby being home and attempted a rather ambitious (for me) weeknight dinner. (The hubby was off for Election Day and we got to cook together - something we haven't done in FOREVER!)

Today, I'm linking to Wonderful Food Wednesday.

For dinner we made:



t

The hubby's mashed potatoes: 
8 Russet Potatoes, peeled, chopped, boiled
1/2 stick of salted butter
1 c. milk 

Hand mash potatoes, add butter, mashed until melted, add milk.

















Source: allrecipes.com via Elizabeth on Pinterest


2 comments:

  1. Great pictures :)
    -Melanie

    P.S. I’m doing a $50 Shabby Apple giveaway on my blog. You should check it out here: http://meandmr.com/post/35113285949/shabby-apple-50-giveaway

    ReplyDelete