7 Quick Takes

I'm linking up to 7 Quick Takes Friday!

1. Boy oh boy has it been a long day. Nothing like a 9 AM visit to the pediatrician for vaccines to start the day off with a howl! Oh wait, even before that there was the blinding rain and wind to turn what is usually a 20 min drive into a 60 minute drive.



2. I found this awesome yarn through my friend Sara that is making my knitting projects for Christmas go much faster than anticipated. For this I am extremely thankful since Charlie has been quite clingy lately.


3. My youngest sibling returned from college this week. It is great to have him home. I enjoy watching him play with Charlie because I remember when he was Charlie's age. (He is 18 years and 51 weeks older than Charlie.)

4. I FINALLY got all of my Christmas cards out. The silly photographer still hasn't gotten me the formal photos of Charlie. Hopefully, they'll be ready by tomorrow. Generally, the LO is a very happy baby however, something happens when we go to the photographer and he become absolutely stone faced.

5. Last weekend we went to Lessons and Carols at our church and I honestly wish I had an audio recording of it. Thinking about how lovely the music was is relaxing. I love listening to choral music, especially Christmas songs.

6. I can't believe it is almost Christmas and Advent is almost over. I usually dread Advent because it is all about waiting and counting down to Christmas. It was wonderful to be able to celebrate St. Nicholas Day, the feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe, and the feast of Saint Lucy! We had a great Advent.

7. I'm super excited because Tiber River just sent me an e-mail that my next book to review is on the way! I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I hope he didn't cry too much with the vaccines.

    My daughter is the same exact way about photos... I can't ever seem to get a good one of her!

    ReplyDelete