Liz's Mid-Winter Clothing Sale

I'm excited to be linking up with the women at 

If you have any questions about the items listed below feel free to e-mail me @ elizabethteixeira717 AT gmail DOT com . 

When making a purchase: 
Send an e-mail to the address above.
Make sure to list the item you would like to purchase in the subject line of your e-mail.
 Items will be sold on a first come, first served basis. 
Upon receiving your e-mail, I will mark and item "Held for payment".
I will send you an invoice via PayPal once you have expressed a desire to purchase an item. 
Payment is expected within 24 hours of receiving the invoice. 
If you do not remit payment within 24 hours, I will re-list the item.
When an item is purchased, I will delete the description and mark the item SOLD. 


All items are clean and in working order unless listed below.
 All prices include shipping within the continental US. 

If you aren't keen on the price but, would like the item e-mail me and make a reasonable offer. 
No reasonable offer will be refused! 

Black skirt: Free Size (with drawstring)
Detail on skirt is the same as the yellow one below
Hits below the knee
$7

Yellow skirt: Free Size (with drawstring)
Hits below the knee
$7

New with tags
LL Bean Skirt
Hits above the knee
Zipper closure 
Size: 12
$12

Ankle length skirt
With drawstring 
Medium 
$9

Calf length skirt 
Elastic waist 
(Part of the drawstring is in the waistband) 
Petite Small
$7

Ann Taylor Linen Skirt
Zipper closure
Hits just below the knee 
Size: 14
$12

INC. Long Maxi Dress 
XL
$17
Note: I absolute adore this dress however, it is waaay to long for me! 
So, I never wore it just took the tickets off! 

Dress Barn Dress
Size 16
Back of dress has lots of give!
$12

New With Tickets
Style & Co. 
White capri pants 
Size:12 petite
$12

Summer Maxi Dress
(top of dress)
Size M/L 
$7

Dress Barn Dress
Sparkly bodice and bottom
Hits just below the knee
Size 16W 
$17

No comments:

Post a Comment