Baby, it's cold outside!

This is one of those mornings where you just don't feel like crawling out from under the covers. Nevertheless, the hubby had to get off to work and Charlie was wide awake and bouncing around bright and early.

We've been on such a weird schedule the last two weeks because the hubby has gotten some vacation days. Last week, he only worked three days and this week he is working two/three days depending on some class he has to take in the city.

What am I up to? Well, I'm snuggled up with my little man who despite waking up with the sun is down for a morning nap at 9 am. Unfortunately, I left my amazing cup of coffee downstairs and I just not willing to climb out from under my blanket.

Despite the freezing cold weather and the snow still on the ground from two weekends ago, I know that these cold days are on they're way out.

Spring will be coming soon and Charlie will be getting bigger so, these delightful, long naps will also be disappearing. It is nice to take some time to enjoy him as a baby.

Last week, I received an e-mail from a formula company telling me that (if I were using formula) it would be time to switch him to TODDLER formula because he will be 9 months old on Friday. You have got to be kidding me?! My sweet, little, baby, boy a toddler?!?! No. Not yet.

We are not rushing things.

For now, he is still my baby who needs to be swaddled and nursed to sleep, who doesn't want to sleep anywhere but in momma's bed, and who loves snuggling with momma.

I know he has two teeth now, crawls, and cruises along furniture *sob*.

But, he is still so much a baby.


linked to Titus 2 Tuesdays

1 comment: