Miscellaneous Ramblings

You may (or may not) have noticed that I haven't been posting regularly over the past two weeks. It started because Blogger was eating my scheduled posts. I would schedule them to publish and they would be deleted at the time they were supposed to be visible to you. Needless to say, I was frustrated by this and I felt like I didn't want to publish random stuff just for the sake of publishing it.

Then a blog I read regularly posted about how someone took the photos of her gorgeous children and turned them into something truly awful and disgusting. I was completed thrown by this heinous action. To think that someone might take the pictures of my precious boy and do that broke my heart. It made me reconsider writing this blog and sharing our lives on the internet. I began to thinking of making the blog private but, that would exclude the random people who pop by and say hi. I truly enjoy interacting with you!

My hubby pointed out that many of my friendships have started as a result of my blog/blog related groups. It been wonderful getting to know and meet the women of #CathSorority. I couldn't possibly shut down something that has opened so many doors for me recently.

So, I ask that you simply have respect for what is posted here in my little corner of the World Wide Web. Have respect for one another who comment regardless of whether you agree or disagree with the words written here. Understand that your words and actions have an effect on a real, live person.

As always, thank you for reading. I look forward to updating more frequently.

1 comment:

  1. I've thought abou that before - whether it's really safe for all of us blogging moms to have pics of our littles floating around cyber space...I'm so glad to share them with my family and friends, but I often wonder - who else is looking?

    It's a frustrating connundrum. I don't have any answers! But I share in your concern.

    ReplyDelete